15 reasons why you should date a single mom
Don’t let her kids scare you off. That cute single mom might be the future Mrs. You.
1. She’s no wimp. Single moms are tough and independent.
2. She’s already a great mom. (And weren’t you looking for someone who would be a great mother? Look no further!)
3. She’s incredibly patient, but doesn’t have a lot of tolerance for bad behavior. She’ll be good for you.
4. She doesn’t play games. She doesn’t have time to just fool around. She takes her relationships seriously.
5. She’ll only keep you around if the relationship is a good thing for both her and her kids. You won’t have to guess if she’s into you.
6. Single moms are easy to pamper. (They don’t get breaks very often. Hint, hint.)
7. She’s loyal and is fiercely protective of her little brood.
8. She can articulate what she wants and needs from a relationship.
9. Single moms are both practical and fun. There’s no room for diva behavior.
10. She’s no longer a party girl, but a fun night out is still very welcome.
11. She’s selfless. Single moms put others’ needs before their own.
12. Moms make the best lasagna and give the best back rubs.
13. You’ll get to take part in adventures to amusement parks, the zoo and the park. Bonus You’ll have an excuse to play with toys.
14. She’s adaptable. She knows that life doesn’t always go as planned and has learned how to make the best of it.
15. Single moms can do it all, but are super-appreciative of a helping hand. Woo her with kindness and acts of service.